About Our Company
Ontime Electronics and Electrical Construction Limited is committed to providing the highest quality products and services, competitively priced, with services exceeding our customers’ expectations. We will continue to invest in facilities, systems and highly trained technical personnel providing added-value to our business relationships.
What We Provide
Various types of electrical products depending on the needs of the customers
Providing various range of electrical services
Our work is certified by the local authority (Energy Fiji Limited) and our clients
- Our employees as individuals and recognizes that they are our most important resource.
- Our customers who are the lifeblood of our company.
- Our suppliers whose input, products, and services we rely upon to meet our customers’ needs.
- Our commitment to provide products and services that are of the highest quality and meet or exceed our customers’ expectations.
- Our devotion to honest and ethical behavior among our employees, customers, and suppliers who conduct business with fairness and respect for each other.
- Our dedication to an environment that encourages excellence through communication, openness, and the sharing of ideas, and a workplace where people want to work.
Mr. Krishna Deepak Prasad
Ph: (679) 992 1929
Fax: (679) 338 4122
Mrs. Shreen Shalini Prasad
Ph: (679) 992 1520
Fax: (679) 338 4122
GOALS & OBJECTIVES
- Conduct open and transparent relationships with our clients.
- To maintain a steadfast adherence to our code of ethics and corporate.
- Governance in all our dealings.
- Uphold our client and staff rights to a just and fair workplace, free from discrimination, bullying and malpractice.
- Build a unified workforce through commitment and integrity.
- Foster good working relations and cultural awareness between foreign and domestic workers.
- Teamwork is the father of innovation and without innovation we cannot deliver on our vision
- Unwavering dedication to our clients and their values.
- Adapt and overcome all obstacles in the path of success.
- Empowerment of our people through reward and recognition of achievement.
- Our commitment to safety is paramount and is understood as a critical factor in determining the success of a project.
- All accidents are preventable, and we will always strive to reach Zero Harm on all projects.